Sunday, March 18, 2012

Princess Bubblegum Amigurumi


My latest project: A super sweet amigurumi of Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time! I'm really excited about this because it's for one of my friends from college. About a year ago I made her a Marceline doll. (which I sadly don't have a picture of) I plan on posting a listing on the Etsy shop for a made to order PB soon! 
I'm really sad spring break is about to be over, I never get enough crafting in when it's school time. I want to make more Adventure Time amis!! I'm thinking Tree Trunks or Beemo... or Hotdog Princess?
<3 Amanda
I just love Instagram XD

1 comment:

  1. any chance to get the pattern for PB nd Marceline? I already have Jake nd Finn for my two boys I wud love to make these for me little girl so she doesnt feel left out.

    ReplyDelete