Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HELLO!

Hi! Well I haven't had a blog in a little while. I haven't really had anything much to write about. Recently I started crocheting and it has given me something to put my energy into! I only started about three months ago and it has become such a part of me that I almost always have a hook in my hand. I have not actually gotten in trouble for crocheting through most all of my classes, but I did get in trouble for knitting during multiple classes in high school and that is where I got my inspiration for the title of this blog. This blog is going to be about my projects mostly. My bike blog didn't seem to be working out as I stopped riding for most of the winter. I'll never be a hardcore all weather cyclist like my dad and co-workers - which does not necessarily bother me. I'd rather be warm and cozy. I'll still update my bike blog as it's starting to get warmer ever so slightly. I saw the sun today!

Currently I have about four projects going. I can never seem to work on one thing at a time... I get bored with it! I'll start posting my FOs and wips soon. Unfortunately I lost my camera so I'll have to borrow someone's first. So yay for my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment